- Tevta, Railway Road, Lahore
- March 4, 2020
- Wednesday, 9AM to 12PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
IBS starting event highlighting new modernize qualifications and training programs to provide next-level skills and great new labour skilled and professional labour market which is estimated in trillions in coming years. How these qualifications and professionals will contribute to improve infrastructure to international standards and how it will regulate all the professionals and organizations to remove any signs of corruption in major development sectors.
The foreign direct investment will be key possibilities of having skilled labour availability and there is a gap of skilled labour in millions and demand is ever increasing and it is our aim to fill up that gap.
Our main focus to run campaigns, events, and workshop in Universities, Colleges, and other educational centres to provide broad awareness to students and teachers. Workshops will be organized to enhance the knowledge of the private sector and governments sectors.
Our main focus is;
- New skilled labour
- Modernise education using traditional methods
- Free or low-cost qualifications
- Creating new jobs
- Professional membership recognized by other countries individuals and its benefits
- Organisational memberships and how it will improve standards of employee and practice
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Improving infrastructure
- Improving the environment
- Removing corruption in development sectors directly and indirectly
- Consultancy to the government bodies to adopt new methods
- Enforcing government legislation and purposing improve laws to the federal and local governments.
- Green and environmentally friendly developments will be part of our campaigns.