Training Course Content is suitable for following;
- Facilities supervisor,
- Facilities assistant manager
- Deputy facilities manager
- Facilities manager
- Estate Manager
- Campus Manager
- Branch Manager
- ROLE OF THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT TEAM WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
- KEY ELEMENTS OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND WORKPLACE LEGISLATION
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
- MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
To achieve this certificate, you are required to spend 40 hours theatrical and 120 hours of practical training on fields with 800 words of assignment and 1000 words of practical experience as a training manager.
Following questions needs to be answered;
- Assess waste management for on the following near your School, university campus, hospital and take pictures and give your recommendation at least 200 words required.
- Assess the reactive measurement required in health and safety and give a solution which is costive and can improve the standards from college, University, hotels or any factory. 400 words
- Carry out first aid inspection from the following building’s store represent the retail sector and give your recommendations 200 words.
- You are required to 3-4 weeks in following buildings University campus, the educational institutions, Medical buildings, Government buildings and any building with an area at least cover 8000 sq. ft and working with management and prepare your report and observation and recommendation to improve the standards and if standards are meet to minimum level one of IBS. 1000 words.