Level 7 Qualifications – QCF Level 7 Certificate & Diploma in Facilities Management
The Level 7 Facilities Management qualifications, (Award, Certificate or Diploma) will help you develop your knowledge and understanding of the facilities management sector. Designed for senior managers in the sector, the programme emphasises a balance between the practical and theoretical elements of working in facilities management.
You will develop your ability to reformulate and apply relevant knowledge, skills and techniques to mediate and solve complex problems in the field. The programme will cover responsibility for planning, managing change and more.
Achieve professional success with the highest level Facilities Management qualification awarded by BIFM. These qualifications were designed and developed by FM alongside employers to help executive and senior facilities management professionals further develop their strategic approaches and operations management techniques.
Suitability – Who should attend?
The IBS Level 7 Qualifications are aimed at senior, strategic facilities management professionals.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners who complete all training requirements at one of BFIM recognised centres receive a qualification as follows:
- Level 7 Certificate in Facilities Management (30 credits)
- Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management (60 credits)
Training Course Content
To be qualified at QCF Level 7 and receive an IBS qualification in Facilities Management, learners are required to complete one of the following schemes:
- Level 7 Certificate:30 credits in total
- Level 7 Diploma:60 credits in total
Mandatory Units and QCF credit value
- Strategic facilities management and business(10)
- Knowledge and information management for facilities management(10)
- Managing staff and customers in facilities management (20)
- Legislation, finance and risk in facilities management (20)
- Procurement and measurement in facilities management (5)
- Finance and facilities management (15)
- Managing facilities management projects and contracts (15)